Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday washup (just for a change!)

After a rather exhausting trip to Auckland for the Corporate end year review (read: Chistmas Junket) I spent rather a quiet saturday tucked away eating Chocolate and watching crap tv...mmmmm heaven! Sunday was my lovely nephew Xavier's 1st Birthday....can't believe he is already 1!

and just in case you wanted to see his big brother too (Michael will be 3 in March)

Great to sit around and eat like a pig and laugh at silly family hijinks.

After that I headed to the House of Chicken for a FEAST! Noodle cooked it up and YUM! after a beer from a deodorant bottle, G'Nick gave us a fashion parade.

This is what he is wearing to his Christmas party (theme: the oscars...so he goes as Bijork! only Good.....)
And here are the baldy's in pink shot from the same evening. Ha!


Monday rolled around and Hip Hip Hooray! My lovely boy came home to me! I headed out to work briefly (to resign) and headed back home to have some lunch and do some shopping with Hubby.

Monday worked out wonderfully and now I have 4 weeks of complete bludgery while I wait out my notice! Damn January is gonna hit me hard!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful.


Very cute.


Hot & underground.


Disturbing.

Noodle said...

It's not disturbing. I just had to coax a smile out of the very tired beast.