Sunday, September 21, 2008

Flupdate: episode 1 - a new beginning

After some harrassment I've decided to include a regular fluppy update. I can't actually promise it will be all that regular, just when I feel like it or remember to do it (which is a challenge these days as I often forget why I've even gone into a room!).

Saturday heralded the end of 22 weeks. Only18 left, so I'm over half way (fingers crossed)

Fluppy is now about 20 odd centimetres long and weighs roughly460gms.

Fluppy's favourite pasttime seems to be bouncing on my bladder which of course adds to the already constant trips to the loo. Oh the joy!

Fluppy also has eyebrows and hair on his little head. awww. Lungs are developing and getting very close to being able to breath actual air! Fluppy can hear outside sounds now too. Also feeling lots of kicks. Not too many can be felt from outside, but I'll let you know Mattwa when they can.

I am also obsessed with finding the "right" pram, not too sure what that means yet, but am sure I'll know it when I see it.

Otherwise feeling pretty well, still more tired than usual, and still suffering from heartburn, but other than that, not too shabby!

13 comments:

Jeff said...

make sure to drop it like it's hot.

Sarah said...

I have momentarily (I hope) forgotten what I was going to say, baffled by Jeff's comment.

I will now go off and have a little think. Back soon.

Margs said...

I too am baffled by Jeff's comment....are you referring to having a speedy delivery?

Sarah said...

Hmm. That is what I concluded too Lady. Let's go with that.

Jeff said...

yep, just wishing you a speedy delivery. no biggie.

Nick said...

Isn't there a drop it's hot song - maybe you can have that on during the birth process of Nick/Nicole

Jeff said...

totally, considering any hospital worth a darn these days has an ipod dock in every room.

Matt said...

Maybe this is the kind of thing you're after Margs

Sarah said...

I was thinking something by K-Fed or Ludacris is more likely to make her want to pass a human as quickly as possible.

Margs said...

That auto stroller is awesome! it looks a little like a giant spider that may or may not devour the baby whole, but it still looks cool.

Matt said...

And can I suggest posts of this nature in future be titled "Flupdate". Possibly with sub-headings such as "Flupdate: A New Hope" or "Flupdate: Judgement Day" and so on.

Sarah said...

I concur. I think you should start by amending this Flupdate.

Margs said...

done and done!