Sunday, April 06, 2008

And Welcome to the second baby this week!

Anton Pascal Gresser was welcomed into the world on Friday 4th April, Jane and John both over the moon!Proud Aunty Margs also pretty chuffed!I know most people think all babies look the same (I am guilty of thinking this myself at times) but it was incredible, when I first saw him, how much it struck me that he looked like my little brother, Paul.

Anyway, it's great to have him around, he is so peaceful and sweet, can't wait to get to know him better.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hurrah! Babies are falling from the sky like raindrops!

Richard said...

Baby race!!

Flit said...

Interesting to note that not only is little Anton's middle name Pascal, as in both the computer programming language and the physicist, but he was born on the feast of St Isidore who is the patron Saint of the Internet and Computer Technicians, surely a nerd in the making.

Noodle said...

Hurrah! He does look a bit paul-y, doesn't he? And I've only met your brother a couple of times.

Margs said...

well done on the theology babe!