Thursday, September 17, 2009

Off to pastures new...

Well I can now finally reveal that I'm leaving the Sydney Film Festival (it's just not been the same since Nick moved to Dendy!)

From 12 October I will be an employee of the University of Sydney, running the Seymour Centre (which I think I'll rebrand as 'Seymour') and helping it reposition itself as one of Sydney's best and most cutting edge theatres.

Another positive spin-off from this move will be that I have my life back, as I'm sick of the festival taking over my life for 6 months of the year.

Hurrah!

Meanwhile, it's raining here in London (surprise surprise) and I'm about to go out to see if ANYWHERE serves a decent coffee.

cx

8 comments:

Flit said...

Well I think a big fat Congratulations is in order!! well done! You deserve that decent coffee (if you ever find it in London!)

Flit said...

ooopps that comment was from me (Margs) I forgot to sign out of Jules' account.

Flit said...

Oi, leave my account alone. This is definitely Flit here and congrats on the new job

Sarah said...

Yay Carmel! And CONGRATULATIONS to Sydney Uni for bagging such a good one!

Matt said...

Well done! How about "Seymour Butts"?

Jenny said...

Congrats Carmel! That's fantastic news!

Noodle said...

Hurrah! Nice one Carmel!

Noodle said...

Hurrah! Nice one Carmel!