Thursday, July 22, 2010

One for the birds


As requested by Jenny and Carmel

Who: Swans v Hawks
What: A possible entrée to Roller Derby
Where: SCG
When: Saturday August 7 at 2:10pm (all done in time for Roller Derby next door at the Hordern.)
Why: Carmel’s new scarf needs its cherry popped
Also why: This’ll be the fourth to last game of the 2010 season but with Swans sitting at 6th on the table, some finals might be in store! Hawthorn are currently in 7th and last time they played each other (back in May), though they stayed neck and neck through all 4 quarters, Hawthorn were up 2 points by the final siren.
How: Lemme know if you're keen
How much: $20

5 comments:

Carmel said...

I'm in! Gives me a tangible knitting deadline too. The new housemate is also keen, can I extend the invitation to him?

Jeff said...

yessir

Jenny said...

Sorry for the very slow reply, I'm in too!

Carmel said...

My housemate Andy is in too, pls could you get him a ticket and I'll give you 2 x moneys.

Sarah said...

Alright. Last call. I've got 6 at this stage:

Carmel
Nick
Jeff
Jenny
Andy
Me

Anyone else, let me know before I buy them at lunchtime tomorrow.