Thursday, March 15, 2007

First Official Boozy lunch

Well today I got to be a real consultant and go on my first boozy client lunch! Woohoo!

We went to a place called The Sugaroom down on the water at Pyrmont. The food was great and the sun shone down to make the day picture perfect! I must say, leaving the office at noon to return after 3, half cut, was not a bad way to spend the day! (it made it a little hard to concentrate for the last few hours, but who really cares?)

I thought these kind of days disappeared when I left repping, but lo and behold.....amazing!

Anyway, just thought I'd blog about it and reminisce about times when this happened regularly.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm still for my boozy lunches. I know they're out there somewhere, just waiting for me to find them. And I will, very soon, damn it!

Margs said...

I believe in you Jen!

Noodle said...

You boozo's!