Thursday, December 06, 2007

It's Official!

The negotiations have been completed, the deal is done and now we sit and wait till the New Year. The overlord is SORTED! woohoo!

For those of you who have no idea what I'm rambling about, I have to be careful as it is still very hush hush and I don't want to risk someone reading over my shoulder and finding out everything.... (I'll write something in the comments section to spell it out for you)

I start in my new capacity in the New Year, and we have staggered the roll out to prevent people's noses getting out of joint and also to stop me feeling too overwhelmed with it all.

Needless to say I'm very happy about it all, I stand to gain alot and learn even more. Onwards and Upwards!!!

Thanks also to everyone who sat and listened and gave advice while I was coming to terms with it all.

6 comments:

Margs said...

as promised, just to clarify, I have been promoted (initially)to team leader...I know you hate that title Nick....and will eventually take over the role of Sales Manager for my company. The issues have really been with those people who have been here longer than me who may not take too kindly to being manged by moi!

Sarah said...

yay Lady!

Matt said...

I thought we'd agreed your new title was Über Poobah, yet not once was it mentioned in the post. Congratulations!

It would be lovely to make my news official but I still haven't received my contract. Grumble grumble shit and buggery.

Matt said...

Apparently there's some admin problem because the name of the company is changing or something. They promised by the end of the week. I am going quietly mental in the meantime.

Bron said...

Congratulations Mrs Flitcroft!

Nikki & Trent said...

Congrats margs!! Well done!