Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're still not dead

Hey guys,

Sorry that Suzy and I have been so quiet, time really flies with George and it's getting very easy to let everything else slide. I'd love to catch up with everyone soon, so I'll see if I can get my shit together long enough to organise something in the not too distant future!

Anyone who would like to stop by and say hi, meet George or shower me with riches is always welcome to, just give me a call and we can sort something out. And George loves meeting his Aunties and Uncles from the extend Stephen Roberts family!


Can you say no to something that cute?

Cheers,
Richard, Suzy and George

PS: If you felt the need to buy me a "you're so awesome I wanted to buy you a present" present, look no further!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How did you manage to sire such a handsome little bugger Richie?

Richard said...

No idea, dumb luck I suppose!