Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Deaf in one ear... it explains a lot.



I don't have time for a full length rant today (sorry Matt, I know you love them so), but it would be a sad state of affairs if I can't manage to do my Idol update two whole weeks in a row!

Anyone who watched the excruciating Rock Night on Sunday will probably be surprised that Brianna Carpenter was voted off. I mean, because the rest of them should have been voted off alongside her. I actually missed the show, but in my DEDICATION I went to the Idol website and suffered through all of the horrendous performances for the sake of "journalistic integrity" to this most fascinating of blog updates.

They were all awful, but sad to say Brianna managed to take it to a new level with The Logical Song, where she managed to miss as many notes as she hit. It came out that she has trouble because she is deaf in one ear.

I would have preferred it if Carl "I think Rock = a lame jazz version of Coldplay" Whateverthehellhisnameis had gone, but there is no question that Brianna also deserved to go.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Richard - I commend your reporting efforts - Please keep it up. I love not having to watch!

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.