Friday, September 14, 2007

The Greatest Hero of them All

I thought people might enjoy some random superhero goodness...

Meet Arm-Fall-Off Boy, the possibly the greatest hero of all time! Any guesses as to his secret power?


For those that can't read what he is saying properly, it's "My power will astonish you! Observe as I detatch my limb - and transform it into a deadly weapon! DIE VILLAIN! HA-YAAAA!"

So in the spirit of competition, anyone care to attempt to top this and show me an even more awesome comic book moment? Check this out if you need a place to start... Superman is a Dick, home of awesome (and real) Superman and other comic moments such as this:


4 comments:

Richard said...

God I love Superdickery.com... check this out:

www.superdickery.com/seduction/22.html

Matt said...

ahem...

http://srfoundation.blogspot.com/2006/07/up-friday-me-pick.html

Noodle said...

Nothing beats the "villain with 1,000 hoops!"

http://www.superdickery.com/stupor/16.html

Richard said...

Foolish Matt, everyone knows this blog didn't exist in any meaningful way during my absence. Your posts mean NOTHING!

Despite this, I will humour you by changing the Superman's Pal image to something else.