Friday, April 27, 2007

Attention Winterfesters!

It feels like Tuesday but it's actually FRIDAY!!!

We are hours away from confirming numbers for the great Winterfest 2007 and cherry adornment. We are 10 if Bryan gets his job today or 11 if he doesn't. I'm making enquiries on houses in Wentworth Falls, Blackheath and Katoomba. Thought I'd see if I should also look into something like this or if poeple would prefer I stick to the beaten track.

Provide your opinion below.

Speak now or forever hold your peas.

5 comments:

Bry Bry said...

Ooh! Me likey the off the beaten track one!

john said...

I've been to Megalong valley before. It's very nice. I'm happy to head down there.

Margs said...

I think I would prefer the town one...kinda had my heart set on afternoon tea in a pretty little cafe after ambling around antique shops and seeing the sights of the mountains during the day!

Sarah said...

Roger that. I am investigating the Megalong Valley option along with Katoomba and Wentworth Falls. Stay tuned...

Noodle said...

Megalong Valley looks good... but whatever really. I'm especially glad that it comes with a hi-chair though.