Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WhitSundays here I come.

Looks like my next holiday has been locked in and I'm so excited I had to share. 8 Days of sailing the Whitsundays in June. Yeah!


http://www.whitsundayescape.com/sailingYachts/beneteau51.htm

If it is as fun as it looks, I think a SRF sail trip is in order. It works out at about $150 per double bed per night + food + booze and $300 of airfares. A good deal if you ask me. I think we should take out the 8 person Cat with a spa on the front deck. Mmmmm.

3 comments:

Margs said...

looks like great fun! Who are you going with? and won't it be cold in June?

john said...

Work people and the Water temp gets down to 23 degrees apparently, so I should be warm enough.

Sarah said...

Big fat yes. We should. Preferably in uni holidays and not Oct through Dec.