Monday, June 25, 2007

Goan Bush

To satisfy Jen's growing fascination with "da boosh" I am proposing another trip up to Wollombi. So for all those up for a Saturday night (28th July) in a remote cabin surrounded by zombie wombats, let me know and come along. If there are enough interested we might be able to wrangle a Friday night too ( and a day in the hunter on Sat).

As before there are two double beds and a couch. (Shari and I, bags a bed) So first two in, get to the share the spare bed. And then next one in gets the couch and the rest get to bring sleeping bags (I have spares if you need them).

FYI: Shari's little bro will be here by then and might come up with us.

FYI 2: If it has been raining heavily the week before then the track might be a little untraversable to we might have to cancel.

6 comments:

john said...

Looks like Jen and Nick have the bed.
1 couch and 1 swing chair left before sleeping bags....

Sarah said...

Hmm. As I've missed out on the bed, I shall skip lounge and swing chair and claim a spot on the floor. Preferably INSIDE although Good tells us that outside can be quite relaxing...

Margs said...

....well this trip staying outside you'll be swapping the loudest buzz of the summer Crickets for the freezing cold of the mountain/valley!

is there a fire?

Jenny said...

I guess that's not me you're talking about then. I like the bush too though FYI.

john said...

There is a gas fireplace inside which gets the place pretty toasty. We normally want to turn it off after an hour or two.

john said...

Oh also did anyone want to do the Friday too?