Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Worst house ad EVER!

Some of you may remember me going on about a really odd house ad from Domain. I mean, if you want people to rent a property, wouldn't you do a bit of a spring clean and try to represent the house in it's best light??

They started off ok (But maybe that was just luck)And I guess you could be forgiven for not mowing the lawn. The clothes on the line could have been an oversight...I don't really get what feature this photo is attempting to hightlight?This one really takes the cake though! C'mon people! wipe the bench! put the empty beer bottles in the bin! put the leftovers in the fridge! Fix the stove! Do I put it down to lack of enthusiasm on behalf of the realtor for their job? or does it look suspiciously like the tenants weren't home or even aware these shots were being taken?

No comments: