Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sooooo

As it turns out, Peta's ex-flat mate Amy's fiance Chris' friend is already borrowing Chris' bike and last night's alcohol inspried solution to the Getting to the Gong Crisis '08 fell through.

SO I GOT A NEW BIKE!

And she's blue! And quite quick.

We cut a fine figure, Jemima and me, standing in the driveway. (Even though she's a boy bike, Noodle insists I be riding a girl - i think she might be a transvestite. But don't mention it in front of "her". I think she's sensitive.)

So Noodle and I just went for my first bike ride in about 14 years and it turns out
THAT IT IS REALLY REALLY FUN! Did you know that?! It can be a little bit like FLYING!

But now I'm tired so I'm going to watch a DVD.

The end.

4 comments:

Noodle said...

You forgot to mention our flash new helmets! We're going to kick this ride's arse.

(Or at least look good while it's kicking ours)

Flit said...

Noice noice, now you've just got to keep 'her' in better shape than the last one.

Nick said...

Hot Bike - Even Hotter Hair!

Margs said...

good one lady! she'll make a wonderful companion to bertie in the garage...they even kind of match!