Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A less confusingly named post

It’s not so long away now but I’ve a mountain to climb before I get to glorious ass-end of December when I can wade gently into the summer without a care. My work trips will be over and projects wrapped up in mid December, when I'll be ready to jettison out into the blissful festival of calories and sunshine of Chrissie.

Noodle and I are Christmassing and New Years Eving in Victoria, preceded by the great celebration of the birth of my brother and his brother in-law on the weekend before. I am also mindful of the January that looms – with people running off to do all manner of grown-up things, such as wedding and birthing etc. So I thought it might be nice to regroup and have a bit of an SRF Chrissie celebration once most of the madness has subsided and before we all divert off into family stuff.

(This is what came up when I googled "Christmas Ham"!)
Here is what I propose:

What: EOY SRF BBQ
Where: Hotel Fricholson
When: 2pm, Sunday December 14
Who: Y’all
Why: One last bash for 2008

Let me know if you can make it for catering purposes. It will be BYOB.

10 comments:

Noodle said...

Sarah, I wish you'd check with me first before putting up such revealing photos of me.

Margs said...

my my, you are looking quite buff! It looks like your were doing more than studying during those long days holed up before your exams!

and the Flitcrofts will be at the BBQ! We'll be bringing potato salad...need to know how big to make it though so everyone start RSVPing!

Jenny said...

That picture literally hurts my eyes. Please don't do that again lovely Sarah.

And Margs, maybe hold off on the potato salad for another few days at least. But make it big enough for Alex and myself too! (that is an official RSVP)

Jenny said...

But hang on, what is this non-secret? Too subtle for me I'm afraid.

Nick said...

In - salad away margie

Margs said...

potatoes at the ready....just figure that some people need very advanced warning as RSVPing is beyond some....

Jeff said...

I'll be attending.

Miss Sammut said...

I will be coming along. What would you like me to bring?

Bron said...

Won't be able to make it, have a happy christmas bash everyone XX

Matt said...

I'm confused about the secret. Is the one where you wish for something really hard and it comes true?