Monday, November 10, 2008

Flupdate: episode 4 - Beached as bro!

Week 29! only 12 weeks left! I remember when I was 12 weeks with 29 left! How quickly has it gone? This week fluppy is 26 cm long and weighs a whopping 1.15kgs. Both of us are just packing on the weight now, fluppy needs to double in size before the birth and knowing my luck so will I!

My heartburn seems to have taken a slight break. It now starts at 8.15am (I can set my watch by it!) but it is at least responding to medication again, what a relief. Thought I was coming down with my 6th cold of the pregnancy on Friday, but by Sunday I felt much better and have returned to just a low level of achiness and congestion. Joy!

I'm getting really excited about meeting this little person. She kicks me hourly just to let me know she's getting stronger and that "it's not long now Mum!" such a weird thing to think this little person will call me Mum!

Can't stand work any longer, just going through the motions, but my brain has checked out. Only 5 weeks left at this desk! Just as well since I feel enormous and can really sympathise with that cartoon whale..."I'm beached as bro" everytime I try to get off the sofa!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Is there no picture yet?

Sarah said...

(or do we just have to wait until you facebook the birth?)

Margs said...

exactly what would you like a picture of?

Sarah said...

FLUPPY!