Monday, March 16, 2009

NWA


WHO: Ninjaz with Attitude
WHAT: "Limp Bizkit (without a lame frontman), Judas Priest (without the leather), Eminem (without the boring live show), Faith no more are awesome. Queen inspire us as a live act, also ac/dc and red hot chili peppers. We are the are the concentrated essence of everything that was awesome about these bands and nothing that made them crap."
WHEN: Thurday, I've been told NWA opens the night at 9pm, but that's probably rock n' roll for 9:30 ish. Those of you drawing dicks Thursday evenings should be able to make it.
WHERE (else?): the Lansdowne
WHY: because it will be awesome, and if you're awesome you'll be there. 




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jeff, I believe the term is drawing ‘cock'.

While I have never not enjoyed my time at the mighty Lansdowne, a 10pm arrival on a Thursday night does not bode well for the Friday in store for me. I’m not in my twenties anymore, you know.

Flit said...

Hmmmmm, I took a look at the myspace page. Apart from the 'I am awesome' track, the rest of the tracks (and I'm being polite here) suck balls. However, I then took a look at the live video's and I was converted, they are indeed AWESOME, is it the crass fake-ninja outfit, is it the occa accent - who knows, who cares? Have a good one Jeff, bring back some awesomeness from the far side.

Jeff said...

gee Flit, after I read "suck balls" I almost unfriended you on facebook and closed the browser window, but I kept reading and am glad I did. It's going to be awesome and the rest of the bands are the exact type NWA takes the piss out of.