Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sleep Talkin' Man

I had to share today's distraction... another blog called "Sleep Talkin' Man". His partner records what he says in his sleep each night and puts in on a blog. There are some quite ammusing ramblings:

  • "You've got to save the curtains! Save the curtains... They hold so many secrets."
  • "Don't move a muscle. Bushbabies are everywhere... everywhere... Shoot the fucking big-eyed wanky shite fucks! Kick 'em. Stamp them. Poke 'em in their big eyes! Take that for scaring the crap out of me."
  • "I know it's a shame that when I walk out of a room it gets just a little bit darker and gray. It's a burden I carry."
  • "Bring it on, King Kong. I'll kick your monkey ass right back to the jungle."
  • "My pony's for sale. Yes, it fucking works! I wanna get a stripey zebra instead."

And theres ever some audio recording on there too.

http://www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

No comments: