Thursday, April 08, 2010

something else to add to your calendar...

Hey all, The Flitcrofts are MOVING!! woohoo on the 1st of May. It's about 3.5 weeks away and a few of you have offered your wonderful help to us! Of course we're not going to say no, because as you all know, moving is a pretty tough gig.

So if you still feel inclined to join us, (we'll have removalists for the really big stuff, so most of the help will be for the smaller furniture and boxes) then we'd love to see you...I think the removalists are showing up about 11am ish, so if you want to turn up to our place around then with any cars you may have, that would be brilliant!

We'll put a bbq on at the other end with plenty of cold beer and softies for all our hard workers and you can get the first look at our wonderful new home!

Hope to see you there!

xx Margs, Jules, Sam and iFlup2.0

4 comments:

Carmel said...

I'm very happy to help but I can't lift anything so I don't know how useful I would be... perhaps I could bake something for the workers...

Margs said...

come along anyway! you can pour the drinks! plus your sparkling company is enough for me!

Sarah said...

We've got a busy weekend - Jimmi Z is visiting - but we'll see what we can swing.

Nick said...

I'll be there in some form