Thursday, May 27, 2010

Continuation…

When we last left the Beef Wellington-off discussion:

We had set the date – June 5.
We had a show of hands – Jenny, Mattwa, John, Shari, Noodle & I.
We had one no – Jeff.
One maybe – Nicolai
and the offer of three kitchens – Jenny, Margaret & Renae.

As it stands, the only oven-offer/attendee match is Jenny, making it a little awkward if we choose a Carlingford or Zetland venue. With a little over a week to go, I figure we better get cracking on the last of the whos, the where and finally, the how.

We need Nicolai to confirm or deny us his presence and any other contestants to come forward. STAT.

4 comments:

Carmel said...

Seems my vote on the poll wasn't counted. How undemocratic!

I believe Nick and I are a 'Yes' due to strategic SFF planning, ain't that right, Nick?

cx

Carmel said...

Ah, I see, the poll was anonymous. *Der*

Nick said...

I'm in!

Margs said...

Unfortunately I think the Flitcrofts will not be attending. We have a huge family thing at our place the following day and I fear preggers and the young child may not cope with a late night followed by a very busy day (sam is still recovering from a night out on Saturday!). make sure you take lots of photos so we can see the finished products and of course the winners!!