Wednesday, September 03, 2008

MS Ride to the Gong Update

Hello my team of Cadelesque cyclists. After much confusion and gnashing of teeth, I have found out the options I chose for the ride. I spoke to a lovely person at the MS society, and she told me these were my choices. Any of this stuff can be changed, and of course the t-shirt and water bottle are optional.


      Route distance: 90kms

       Time to complete ride: 4-6 hours

       Type of entry: $70 T-shirt package (includes entry, t-shirt (L) & lunch)

       Lunch point: Royal National Park

       Fundraising Kits: 1 requested

       Brita Water Bottle: 1 requested


I would suggest you get yourself registered and get recruiting sponsors ASAP! There are only 60 days to go, so I would also recommend you drag the bike out and thrash it around a bit in the next few weeks. Any questions, let me know. 

Make it so!

No comments: