Friday, September 26, 2008

A post to keep up my blog standing....

With the fury of activity at work these last 3ish months my blog posting has decreased and I am starting to hear the random cries of removing me altogher... so... Here's a post for you, no not about the impending "GoLive" at NC nut the only other things I have been upto in the last few months.
the house: I know you dont recognise it any more but this is our, close to completed, back room..

With a set into the wall bookshelve and wonderful new structural steal beams (aka the excuse to buy a welder):

And a Wedding: A noice wedding not much to tell but it was a very pretty spot:

And Shari's friend's, cute baby who discovered chocolate and stared at it the rest of the day

2 comments:

Flit said...

John who?

Margs said...

welcome back stranger!

That baby is very cute!