Tuesday, December 09, 2008

SRF EOY Chrissie BBQ

OK peeps, so to recap, the SRF EOY Chrissie BBQ (without the BBQ) bash is this Sunday at Hotel Fricholson, 2pm.

In attendance, we have the following:

Gretta & Flit (famous Flitcroft potato salad)
Nicolai & Mattwa (fresh bread – varietal of their choosing)
Jeff (debut noodle salad)
B Sam (green salad)
John & Shari (reputable Shari cous cous salad)
Sarah & Noodle

Am I missing anyone who may have failed to RSVP in a timely manner?

It is BYO booze. Also, any cheesy Chrissie tunes you might like spun are welcome but not necessarily encouraged...
See you and your kind offering then!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, I see I'm on the list, did I know about this? Have I stuffed up calender-wise yet again? This does not sound familiar at all! The fact that we're not down to bring anything yet makes me wonder.

We actually have something on, not sure we'll be able to get out of it.

Jenny said...

Turns out I am still shit at calendar management. Thanks Noodle for helping me realise the error of my ways (though in my defense this was posted during my calendar-free era).