Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday Wash up

The weeks leading up to Christmas are always hectic, and this week was no exception! I draw your attention to the weekend we have just passed! Friday night started out with dinner and drinks at the Oakes to celebrate Noodle's 1/4 of a century! Aww he think's he's people!
Saturday day brought Christmas tree shopping and a manual driving lesson! Getting the tree was easy enough (I just let Flit do it!) and boy is it a fine specimen....we both agreed though that our decorations leave alot to be desired, so in the spirit of our new life together I am going to revamp our tree's look too! hmmm...when will I get a chance to do this?....umm....I know! I'll just do it today! It's not like I'm doing anything else! (For Jenny's info: I resigned last week and am now stuffing around doing everything else but work for the remainder of my notice).
...now on to the manual driving lesson.....hated every minute of it! Will not be learning to drive Flit's car! Will happily exist on public transport for the next few weeks till I buy a new car! Will not be talked in to trying it again! EVER!....so there!

Saturday night brought a fabulous party, (complete with pre-party calendar shoot...I hope you're all inspired to get your personal shots in soon!) some silly costumes......some romance......and a mixture of silly costumes and romance...
we warmed that house good! and of course helped Shari celebrate her 26th in style too!

Sunday saw us drive out to Coogie to say a fond farewell to Nikki and Trent who are heading off on the 5th January to start a new adventure in Hong Kong! Good luck to them.....totally scary, but also very exciting and brave!

So now it's back to Monday...only 7 more sleeps till Santa comes!!!!! Woohoo!!

3 comments:

john said...

Your poor tree does need some love.

Flit said...

The fairy stays!

Margs said...

Fairy nuff!

See what I did? Eh? touchdown!