Sunday, January 29, 2006

Back to School


The school holidays have come to an end, and this means its now time to start my new job.

It has been great having a long break (4 weeks) from work, but now the time has come to pack the school bag and return to my old school, where i will be the science teacher for years 7-10. Im looking forward to starting my new career and im sure many of you will hear about the craziness, adventures and experiences (and long holidays) im to endure in the future. so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck Miss Bronwyn! I hope day one with the 'Ladies' went smoothly.

Margs said...

Good luck!

hahah they'll all be calling you Miss Sammut! "Miss Sammut can I go to the bathroom?" "Miss Sammut, do we have to write this in our books?" "Miss Sammut, do we need to underline that heading?" "Miss Sammut, do I need to start a new page?" "Miss Sammut can you repeat that please?" Oh the joy! Gotta love kids! You'll be great.

john said...

Good morning Miss Sammut (And good luck)

Margs said...

don't you mean.."Goooooood moooorrrnnnning Miiiss Saaaaaaamuuut" ?