Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ooooh, look at the view

A few weeks ago we switched office floors in the same building - not only do I now have such luxuries as power and network points but there's a not bad view thrown in as well. After the last few offices I've worked in which offer nothing but views of back alleys and brick walls this is a novelty for me, anyway I thought I'd share the view from the window here...

This is looking out towards Kirribilli / Neutral Bay.

I hardly need to tell you which way that's pointing now do I.

6 comments:

Margs said...

my window looks out on to another office block...there is the added advantage of watching people in their offices (I swear people don't consider glass to be see through sometimes!)

and if I'm really lucky I get a glimpse of Berry Street traffice! Woohoo!

Jenny said...

That's not too bad there Mr Flitcroft. But how's the stationery cupboard?

Noodle said...

Any next-door scandals margs?

john said...

You can see my office! I'll send you some smoke signals.

Flit said...

The stationary cupboard is not overstocked but large enough to hide in.

Hold the press, John's trying to order a steak pie for lunch - either that or there's a fire in Milsons Point.

Margs said...

We can see the guys in the office opposite, and 1 floor down, who change out of their gym gear most mornings into suits. Is that scandal enough? I honestly think they believe no one can see them!