Wednesday, May 02, 2007

General Catch up

Hello all! It's been a while since I last posted and many things are happening. Thought I'd just put up a little blurb about life to fill you in. As Tyres would say "woop woop You Luuuucky Peepol" (for all who have no idea what I am talking about, please refer to season 1 or 2 of Spaced)

So, where to begin. Ok, My sister and her Hubby John have bought a new house! and thank the Lord it isn't miles away! They now own a rather large, rather 70's style house with a massive mess of a backyard. Since (please sing) WE.. ARE.. FA-MILY! Julian and I headed over there on the weekend to dig up the most amazing collection of bricks, black plastic and large plates of concrete I have ever seen. It was hard work, but by the end of the day (and after a rather yummy sausage sizzle...who said BBQ season is dead??) they had a different kind of mess in their yard...mainly of the huge loads of dirt variety. Typically the boys wanted to help and it was only after about 4 shovel fulls that we realised 3 year old Michael was trying, single handedly, to fill the shed with the newly dug dirt. Gee kids are fun!

We are also gearing up for the "weeleasing of wodger", Roger the beer has been sitting calmly and coolly in the spare room and a certain sneaky Flitcroft has been surreptitiously tasting him. From all reports, Roger is doing well and should mature into a beer the House of Fillet can be proud of...stay tuned for tasting invite.

Poor Prince William has been having a few issues. Turns out one of the crimps that connects the earth to the battery is a little skewiff. After dying on me a few times and a visit from the friendly NRMA, he is back on the road, but in need of a little tweak. (Note to Flit: Maybe we should book that in?)

For a little overseas news...most of you know my mate Kenny....he's heading off to the UK for 2 years! argh! we'll miss you Mate. That's enough about him.

Work is going well, if a little hectic. Bitches are getting slapped down (which I am very much in favour of) and annoying oldies are staying at home (again...totally in favour!).

I am rather proud of my next achievement....I haven't watched a single episode of Big Brother this season! How great is that? I am also Biggest loser free and mostly void of neighbours...I blame Noodle for my years of mindless TV! Ha!

Anyway, it's all getting a bit long, much longer than I originally meant this catch up to be....

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Hurrah for a little bit of Flitcroft flavour!

Noodle said...

That's a disgraceful allegation. I most certainly was NOT at home during the daytime encouraging you when you were happily watching Days Of Our Lives, Good Morning Australia with Bert Newton, Seventh Heaven and other selected highlights! Outrageous!!!

Margs said...

It was your ever present influence that encouraged...Nay! FORCED me to abuse mine eyes with such drivel. I hold you personally responsible and for evermore your feble protestations will fall on deaf ears!

Noodle said...

I know I'm omnipresent, but this is ridiculous. You've gone too far this time, Flitcroft. TOO FAR! No one befouls my good name and gets away with it.....!

Margs said...

not listening nah nah ne nah nah

Noodle said...

disgraceful.

Sarah said...

Hmm. I think this period of enlightenment and freedom from shit TV coincides with getting a real job and learning new appreciation of leisure time... I'm living with Noodle now and the only piece of channel 10 shit I'm exposed to is the undying inane babble of Neighbours.

Noodle said...

HA! Take that Flitcroft!

Matt said...

Just you wait till exams are done Lady!!! Then you will see what you truly married!

Matt said...

That was from Lady, Lady, just using Mattes' computer.

Nick said...

and this ones from bron... (via nick)

come to think of it, i haven't watched any big brother or neighbours really for that matter... i think they're right, it is you noodle! You owe me 17,453 hours of my life!

Sarah said...

We'll see. We'll see.