Monday, November 05, 2007

I am modestly envoweled, and other fun facts about my name!

Here is a brief distraction for everyone. Enjoy!

Richard Andrew.

Etymology*:


Forename:
Origin:
English
Meaning: Powerful, Rich Ruler

Surname:
Origin:
(Greek.) A brave man. Courage, bravery, manhood, from a man.

Top 5 facts:


  1. 31% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 74% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are modestly envoweled.
  2. Backwards, it is Drahcir Werdna... nice ring to it, huh?
  3. In Pig Latin, it is Ichardray Andrewway.
  4. In ASCII binary it is...
    01010010 01101001 01100011 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 01110010 01100101 01110111
  5. People with this first name are probably: Male. So, there's a 98% likelihood you sweat just thinking of the price of shaver blades.

3 things you didn't know:


  1. Your personal power animal is the Loch Ness Monster (TOP THAT!)
  2. Your 'Numerology' number is 9. If it wasn't bulls**t, it would mean that you are multi-talented, compassionate, and impartial. A humanitarian, you seek opportunities to help others.
  3. According to the US Census Bureau°, 1.707% of US residents have the first name 'Richard' and 0.005% have the surname 'Andrew'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 256 'Richard Andrew's.

Don't you love the STUNNING ACCURACY of the Numerology section? I mean... it's just SPOOKY!

16 comments:

Margs said...

Ha! quite amusing! apparently there aren't any people in the US with my name! awesome, married out of one freakishly obscure surname into another!

and the numerology thing...Richie...forget it.

Richard said...

The numerology might be crap, but what was your power animal? I bet you can't beat ol' Nessie!

Richard said...

Good bye, head explody man... hello POWER ANIMAL!

Matt said...

Mine's a bat-eared fox. Or a fox-eared bat. I can't remember which

Nick said...

I scored a Chinstrap Penguin

Noodle said...

Mine is a horned lizard.

Sarah said...

Sarah:
Origin: Hebrew
Meaning: Lady, Princess

Franklin:
Origin: Anciently, in England, a 'superior freeholder,' next below gentlemen in dignity, now called country Squires.

My personal power animal is the Giant Anteater.

There could be 777 Sarah Franklins in the USA.

Sarah said...

And by the way, were I to take my husband's name, my power animal would become the pit-bull terrier and I would be in a more exclusive set of 335 Sarah Nicholsons in the USA...

Noodle said...

That just goes to show what happens to lovely ladies when you marry them and they get what's yours.

Flit said...

Mine's a red-tailed boa constrictor. So how exactly are you supposed to harness the 'power' of your 'power animal' - I imagine it would be quite tricky with Nessy?

Margs said...

My power animal is the giant octopus!

btw...if I hadn't married a devestatingly handsome man, I would still be well envoweled instead of just modestly so, my power animal would be the Americon Bison! and there still wouldn't be an of me in the US! Thems the breaks.

john said...

Shari means fertile plain

John means god is gracious

and Shari's power animal beats you all: Oompa Loompa

Richard said...

While I would never admit that anything tops Nessie, an Oompa Loompa is pretty awesome!

Sarah said...

Oompa Loompa wins.

john said...

eat that Nessie, the judge has spoken.

Richard said...

LIES! ALL LIES! NESSIE WILL EAT YOUR SOULS!