Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Shoesday - By Proxy

Since the lovely usual author of this column is down in Melbourne to learn about all things HR, she has passed the honour to me. Let's hope I live up to the challenge.

There are some brilliant people out there. It would appear that there is something in this world that's almost as good as beautiful new shoes. And that's beautiful new chocolate shoes. Why do I have to discover these things when I'm on a diet? These fabulous one-of-a-kind chocolate stilettos are $34 each from Gayle's Chocolates. And as a note to all my friends, family and especially fiancee I know Christmas is still ages away, but these would make the perfect bribe, I mean gift...


It is amazing how many other people have thought of the same glorious idea...



Here's an interesting idea for those men out there who have a partner with a shoe addiction....

Imagine how many more shoes you could store!!

Or perhaps to mark the occasion of the Green/Mundine fight...


and to top it all off, Flit and I could combine our passions...


So while this has been a somewhat random Shoesday, Lady will be back next week to enlighten you all further on the wonderful world of shoes!

2 comments:

Flit said...

Answers in order....

No,
No,
Hell no

Sarah said...

Nice job Lady! A very reliable wom'n.