Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quick diversion

Hello SRF,

This is your evil blog administrator speaking.

Just back at my desk and thinking how long it's been since I posted very much so thought I'd give you the 2 pics I took on my quick flutter over to the West sigh-eed...

Here I am with my Nanna at her house in Perth. What the pitiful camera on sweet Liela failed to capture was the swathes of lace doilies, clutches of ceramic swan vases, clutters of chuck wagon flower pots, gatherings of garden gnomes (even in the kitchen), a smattering of cheerful kitchen plaques, an orderly diagonal row of flying geese, the army of kids', grandkids' and great grandkids' photos, the lone toilet paper dolly guarding the bathroom window and the faded rose patterned carpet that I love so much.





But you do get to see my old Nanna that I love so much!

No comments: