Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HOC festivities

So since Sarah decides all these things I said I would post it up.

Really I think it's her way of legitimatising her renegade functions

So this Friday night Games night at the HOC.

On offer we have Sceneit?, Scrabble, Movie(somethingorotherthat i can't read from my chair) and Trivial Pursuit.

From there, there is a sleep over in Bron's room or camping in the back yard for the less adventurous.

Saturday morning - Sarah's making Waffles! (Donkey Voice)


That is all

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What are you acusing me of Nicolai? It's a little vague.

Margs said...

something about you being a donkey I think???

Nick said...

Offal wassum Sarah - Offal wassum

Richard said...

Richard, Suzy and George will be there... GASP IN AMAZEMENT!

We probably won't stay that late because of the boy, but definitely up for some fun and games!

Richard said...

Yeah :(

Matt said...

Shouldn't it be :o