Thursday, May 29, 2008

My SFF

As I have now got SFF FEVER I thought I’d share my realistic (as opposed to idealistic, which would involve me being unemployed, single, unhygienic and wealthy) wish list with you. There is one I'll miss and think someone else should see on my behalf, but ignoring that, I want these:

Fri June 6 at 9:10pm – Choke (State Theatre)
Tues June 10 at 8:45pm - A Complete History of My Sexual Failures (Greater Union George)
Wed June 11 at 6:30pm – Tokyo Sonata (State Theatre)

Thurs June 12 at 6:30pm - Lake Tahoe (State Theatre)
Fri June 13 at 6:30pm - Stop Loss (State Theatre)
Sun June 15 at 3:15pm – The Band’s Visit (State Theatre)
Fri June 20 at 9:30pm – American Teen (Greater Union George)
Sat June 21 at 3:45pm – Up the Yangtze (Dendy Opera Quays)
Sun June 22 at 4:30pm – A Page of Madness (State Theatre)
Sun June 22 at 9:15pm – Married Life (State Theatre)

Let me know if you’d like to see any and we can make an evening of it/them.

3 comments:

Margs said...

I plan on attending some sessions, but want something good this weekend!

I willhave to check out the programme for reviews of these, but I'm sure my arm could be twisted for a few of them at least!

Margs said...

-Tues June 10 at 8:45pm - A Complete History of My Sexual Failures (Greater Union George)

-Sun June 15 at 3:15pm – The Band’s Visit (State Theatre)

-Fri June 20 at 9:30pm – American Teen (Greater Union George)

-Sat June 21 at 3:45pm – Up the Yangtze (Dendy Opera Quays)

-Sun June 22 at 9:15pm – Married Life (State Theatre)

These are the ones I think I can make. And if you need a date I'll be there.

Bron said...

count me in for married life on sun june 22nd