Sunday, April 02, 2006

I love Paris in the pouring bloody rain!

Hello zagreb, this is Paris calling. After having to abort my trip to the Louvre today (it was closed) and getting sopping wet in the process, I thought I would take the opportunity to post some more photos. Please enjoy...


 PICT0199.JPG


It's not Nelson's Column, it's Nelson's (broken) willy!


PICT0292.JPG

mmmmmmm British cuisine.


PICT0101.JPG


testing out the loos in the Tower of London


 PICT0367.JPG


Bloody Churchill never looks where he's going


PICT0229.JPG


Me and my Eye


PICT0144.JPG


And you thought it was just a tv show


PICT0303.JPG


another antenna I think


PICT0216.JPG


a very cool art exhibition at the Tate Modern


must go, love youse all!

PS you can view all my uploaded photos here

3 comments:

Margs said...

I really hope Jenny took that photo of you in the tower of London and not some poor random sucker you accosted to participate in your art!

On another note, good to see your not making an effort (apopearance wise) for those poms! It's all about equality with you eh?

Noodle said...

I must say Matt, you have a very interesting photographic perspective.

Sarah said...

So glad to see you're adequately representing our scruffy, dopey, irreverent and slightly oblivious nation over there Mattess! Keep up the good work.