Monday, December 12, 2005

Latest Arrival

At 8.35 pm on Saturday December 10th 2005 two very excited families welcomed little Xavier James to the world.

My sister Jane had her second baby boy and instantly I'm in love!



He weighed 9 pounds 12 ounces (that's 4.425kgs for the metric lovers), has loads of black hair and the softest skin ever. I know I'm biased and we all know that babies pretty much all look the same for the first few months, but I thought I'd introduce him to you all anyway. Below is a shot of my two boys together.


Awwww! ain't they cute!

3 comments:

Richard said...

Congrats to all involved, he is adorable.

Sarah said...

What a little pair of cuties! How is Jane going?

Margs said...

Jane is well, she ended up having to have a ceaser, so she will be abit sore for awhile. The epidural also made her a little puffy....

She is over the moon though so that's all that matters I guess.