Friday, February 03, 2006

The monotony must continue!

I come to the members of the Stephen Roberts Foundation today for guidance. You see, over the summer I have been laboriously converting my CD collection into the digital format, in order to make full use of the ipod shuffle which Sarah gave me for my birthday (woohoo!). However, even as I type this very line my task is coming to a close, for the last track of the last cd is now being recorded. My quandry is this: I have two days off a week (Tues and Fri) until uni goes back, and I need a new monotonous and time-consuming task to keep me busy....
I'm throwing it open to you: suggestions?

3 comments:

Flit said...

Buy yourself a large vinyl collection and then try converting that to digital - nothing beats 1X recording for racking up the hours.

Either that or arrange Sarahs shoes in alphabetical order.

Margs said...

....or how about starting an enormous cross stich that will take you three months of every spare moment you have to complete?

.....by the way Flit....organising shoes is not monotonous or boring but a delightful way to while away the hours

....here's a suggestion...why don't you do my job?

Margs said...

and before anyone corrects me...I meant cross-stitch