Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Endangerment Party!

Ok ok so most of you remember that I forgot to bring charged batteries for my camera to Lord and Lady Noodle's engagement party! Well before they put up their feet and died, I did manage to get a few happy snaps for y'all to see. I must admit they aren't the prettiest of people, but beggars can't be choosers!

First up we have the Lady herself...but not the correct guy!


Then we snapped some rather odd bystanders...

...and then some much nicer ones...

...and then a couple of rather uncertain ones...


...and then some related ones...

...but alas no endangered ones!

...wait for it...

...perhaps Noodle just slipped through the cracks...boom tish***

(ASIDE: sorry about that...can that be my Wednesday Dad joke entry?)

7 comments:

Noodle said...

Like spaghetti down a plughole...

Flit said...

Matt's going to loose his dial-a-wreck-a-photo title unless he's careful, I'm doing quite well at it recently.

Sarah said...

You can have it, Flit.

Dad joke a winner, Lady.

What a funny old night that was!

Margs said...

ooooh Flit, you didn't see the ones of Lady that I held back!! You're not even in contention!

Matt said...

Oh please please please Margs, please publish them.

I am so off the D.A.W.A.P. Rankings!

Sarah said...

I officially withdraw from ever being photographed, ever again. All applications for wedding photos stand-in (bride and bridesmaid) to my hotmail account. Stumpy Dugongs need not apply.

Margs said...

oh Mattes...I don't think it's possible for you to be out of the rankings!! And as DAWAP-ish as Lady and Flit get, they will never live up to your high high standards!