Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Scared Scriptless this Friday

Due to many unknown email address and rejected ones..... here is the official invite for everyone....


Is anyone interested in going to a night of Improvation comedy/theatresports for $5.00 this Friday night, at the Clarence Hotel in Leichhardt at 7.30pm? Let me know if you are interested. It should be a funny night. Show starts 8pm. But it'll be busy so we should shoot for 7pm-ish (doors open 7:30). The is some grand final on this weekend for $30 and this is the same guys doing a warm up gig before hand so it should be very good.

Theatresports(R) Scared Scriptless
Clarence Hotel, Corner Crystal Street and Parramatta Road, Petersham
Shows every Friday night at 8pm (theatresports) and 10:30 (late show - improvisation).
For more information visit http://scriptless.improaustralia.com.au

3 comments:

Margs said...

Sounds like a plan....

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun but I'm on a 8:30am flight to Ho Chi Mihn on Saturday morning. I think that means a 4:30am start.

Have fun!

john said...

Excellent. Shari and I will be there at 7pm so just turn up. If your running late and you want me to get you a ticket let me know.