Thursday, March 23, 2006

London Calling

Hello all. these are some photos I have taken so far in London. Enjoy!


PICT0096.JPG


For Margie. Me and my cannons.


PICT0086.JPG


For that greasy Pom look


PICT0121.JPG


In case anyone had any doubts about the gender of this lion.


PICT0126.JPG


What a handsome devil. I think the thing in the background is an antenna or something.

All is well here, the sun has been out the last couple of days, but it is still very cold, especially at night. I'm just about to leave and meet Jen at the station. Not much else to report, went to st Pauls Cathedral and the British Museum yesterday and ended up with some bloody sore feet.

I need some addresses for postcards, so email yours to me if you wish to receive one. That goes for you too Richard. Must dash.

1 comment:

Margs said...

Love your cannons! Well done!

Are they good travelling companions?