Friday, March 24, 2006

Rainbows and sunshine....

I leave you all alone for a week and you leave it up to the foreign contingent to blog?

Shame on you all!

Now I've had that rant, let me have another......
What a week! I am seriously questioning how I got through uni with no computer? I have been tech-free for 1 week and am near meltdown!! no internet banking (so no idea where my money is) no email (so no idea where I should be) no blog (so no idea what everyone is doing) no google (so no idea about anything..really)

How does my mother cope? Lucky for me computers are rather popular so I have got the opportunity to borrow one for a bit.

anyway, I look forward to re-joining the land of the progressive on April 3.

See you all then.

2 comments:

Noodle said...

No computer all the way through uni? Outrageous! These days, they practically don't let you enrol without one. (They do, but they punish you and disadvantage you secretly whenever they can)

john said...

Perhaps it's time to get that home PC.