Monday, August 21, 2006

Anyone Interested?


A while back I missed out on the film 'Water' despite really wanting to see it. In an unrelated gander at Govinda's website, I see they are still showing 'Water' and thought I'd quite like to go and have a scrumptious vegetarian meal there as well. I wondered if anyone was interested at all? NB: It does not star Kiera Knightly. There is no kick-arse action sequence. There is no mad-cap hilarity derived from the bizarre behaviour of a young eccentric American guy. (If no one else is interested, I might just subject my Matten to it...)

5 comments:

john said...

Might be a challange fitting it in with bucks/hens/richies/wedding at the moment.

Margs said...

My thoughts exactly, what night were you thinking of seeing it?

Sarah said...

I guess if people were interested we could go to the session on Friday Sep 1? Tuesday Sep 5? Just a suggestion. I've heard very good things about the movie and would like to see it at the cinema.

Margs said...

I'd be up for Tuesday 5th. Friday 1st may be an issue as I have to get up early to move house on Saturday. I could possibly do the friday, but wouldn't be staying out late.

Sarah said...

Well, I think maybe we should go for Tuesday 5th.