Monday, August 14, 2006

Business as usual

Dash it all. It’s coming up to that time of year again when I have to pack my bags and head off into the pacific for ‘data collection’ and ‘member support’ and my September destination this time will be Palau. That means I’ll have to stay here.




Hmm, I wonder how a laptop goes in a hammock?


I might have to be careful not to get confused and think I’m actually Magnum PI.


I can just see myself sipping on my ‘hair of the dog’ breakfast when Higgins comes strolling up to tell me about my next dangerous assignment in the sun…


That funny old Higgins. He pretends to disapprove of me but deep down I know he’s just a big softy.


6 comments:

Nick said...

No one likes you....

Margs said...

it's true...

Sarah said...

When you have the use of your anonymous boss's sleek red Ferrari, you don't need friends.

Matt said...

Nice moustache

Noodle said...

It prickles.

Matt said...

I'll bet it does...