Friday, August 18, 2006

Just misunderstood?

This poor creature was found by the road side in Maine, USA. It seems to have answered many local questions about a ‘beast’ that has killed local pets and terrorised the area for years.

The SMH reports: Michelle O'Donnell of Turner spotted the animal near her yard about a week before it was killed. She called it a "hybrid mutant of something."
"It was evil, evil looking. And it had a horrible stench I will never forget," she told the Sun Journal of Lewiston. "We locked eyes for a few seconds and then it took off. I've lived in Maine my whole life and I've never seen anything like it."


Oddly enough, the animal is similar to another mystery beast found dead in Maine years ago. DNA showed it was a rare wolf-dog hybrid. Curious.

9 comments:

Matt said...

grrrrrr woof/howl!

Matt said...

more photos here

Noodle said...

Oh, Matt, you tricked me... But that's just a picture of you!

Nick said...

We need more dead animals for the blog! Maybe this could replace shoesday - Sarah's Animal carcass of the week - Think about it....

Sarah said...

I beg your pardon. My Shoesday does NOT need replacing!

Nick said...

Maybe consider it superceded...

Sarah said...

Bugger off.

Nick said...

Now that's just harsh.

Sarah said...

Harsh

but fair.