Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Wash up returns (after a brief absence)

So here we are again on a rainy Monday morning....WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

After a lovely quiet dinner at the Rangoon Racquet Club (Indian in Crowie...just for you John!) on friday night and some packing, we had a relatively early evening in preparation for our HUGE weekend!

Saturday bright and early I was up cleaning fridges and moving boxes, luckily we had the removalists as we would never have done it by ourselves. All large furniture was moved to our new house and not much of it got wet! (It poured all morning on and off for those of you not in Sydney). Around the SRF I can report that Mattes and Bron were at a wedding (Bron S's little sis), Shari was in Sweden, Sarah and Matten were preparing for the Cellar tea and G'Nick was out meeting crazy neighbours! We sure picked the best weekend to move...no one was available for the big stuff! We were very lucky however to get the help of John and Matten later in the day for all the tiresome running back and forth and tip runs (Thank you boys!! we'll be there in Oct for you John!)

About Midday I swanned off to my fabulous Cellar Tea! Lovingly prepared and organsied by my bridey girls Sarah and Jane......let the photos speak..
The Mums...Mine, Sarah's and Kenny's (Lee is Mum's bestie) They were the toiletpaper brides....hilarious!

Heather needs a new dressmaker!

Some of the lovely girls.

It was fabulous!
The following day was more moving and more moving! By evening we finally felt a bit more settled and were even able to cook dinner in our new kitchen! It's all very exciting and new...I'm loving it....the only thing that sucks is that I will now be living between two houses for the next month or so!

1 comment:

john said...

Mmm..I love the Rangoon Racquet Club. I have my last birthday dinner there.