Thursday, August 24, 2006

FUTSAL Has arrived!

To all the lovely SRF....

Time to sign up for our team for the Futsal comp which begins in September. I sent an email with more details, so don't forget to have a read, have a think and join us!

It'll be great fun! Who cares if we're crap, we'll get some much needed exercise and have loads of fun!

Convinced yet? Good...see you all there.

(Perhaps John could screen print us some shirts? we need all the same colour and all have to be numbered...otherwise we'll have to get some iron on numbers and all get the same coloured shirt for the occasion)

GO FUTSAL.....YOU'LL LIKE IT!

2 comments:

Noodle said...

I'm in... at least for a try of it. Can I be #12? PLEEEEEEEASE?

Margs said...

yes! so long as I can be #7!

Thanks for responding Noodle....it might just be you and me kickin' around out there!