Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Some randomness....

I was downloading my camera (as you do when packing gets boring) and found these gems I thought I'd share with you all....

This first little wonder is of our mascot Stephen Roberts. He is approriately dressed in a stubby holder won at Trivia and has arms, head and legs made of coasters from Kelly's! He's a very topical and happening man, man.


Here is the co-creator with his baby....


...and here is the other wonderful co-creator (on a completely different occaision) in a hair raising situaion (badoom tish) getting hair trials sorted for the wedding....what do you think? is it me? will it look great with white?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm thinking stone-making-gaze, Gorgon sister Medusa.

Flit said...

I'm thinking your fiance running screaming from the church

Sarah said...

Oh yeah Flit? Jane and I aren't toting sticky-net-slinging air pistols under our frocks for nothing. Just try it...

Flit said...

So I just need to make sure that Mattess and Nero are toting anti-sticky-net thingies in their suites, so neeh!

Margs said...

3 very good reasons why there will be no escapes at the wedding:

a) the girls will kick arse with their net guns

b) the boys will be too dazzled by the beauty of the girls they won't be able to defend you

c) I'm very lovely

Flit said...

Dammit, beaten again by impeccable female logic.