Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Farewell my favorite fascist



Yesterday I was greeted by the shocking news that Johnny had dumped Mandy

Amanda I would like to thank you for the following

My higher HECS debt
Letting everyone know we actually had a Customs and Justice minister
Locking up children in indefinite detention
Deporting Australians to foreign countries
Showing women every where that all it takes to look good is a floral print shirt and a string of pearls

Despite the pain and suffering you have wielded since 1996 I'm going to miss you and your dogged determination

Don't forget us Amanda when you are serving you last days for this country as Ambassador to the Cayman Islands

4 comments:

Matt said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIU7PNiK0so

Nobody says it like Barry

Sarah said...

I happen to think I'm at my best in a floral shirt and a string of pearls.

Margs said...

such a Nick Post! keep it up my political friend.

Nick said...

Sarah you always look fantastic regardless of pattern and pearls!