Thursday, January 18, 2007

Prince William moves to St Leonards.

Prince William is what my new car has been christened by Lady....He's a lovely shiny silver little VW Polo Club (hence the royal association)

Me in my VERY FIRST CAR!!! Sure I've driven others and even "owned" them in a "this-is-a-company-car-you-can-keep-till-we-piss-you-off-enough-
and-you-leave-at-which-point-we-will-take-it-back-and-you-can-fend-
for-yourself" type way. Now I actually OWN one!!! I am very excited and VERY PROUD!

He is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Gosh, I didn't know this was a real "its-mine-and-now-you-can-doubly-shove
-your-job-becuase-i-don't-even-need -it-for-transportation" type!

Big congratulations! Looks very shiny indeed.

Sarah said...

He is a royal beauty! And I can tell you, a real smooth ride too! Nice one Prince William. (Very handsome.)

Nick said...

Does this make Flit's Car Kate Middleton?

Miss Sammut said...

Great car marg's.

john said...

Very nice. Did they at least leave you a petrol card when they took your car away?

Flit said...

I'm not touching Nicks comment with a barge-pole, there's far too many things I could say that would get me in trouble.

Margs said...

no John, unfortunatley that is another new experience for me...paying for petrol!!!

I don't think it will be too bad though....if it runs out and I'm broke I can always just push it...you wouldn't believe how small he is!! Ha!

Sarah said...

Maybe just pop it in your tote and fill up at the next servo you pass by.

Matt said...

I still contend no German, royal or otherwise, would be called William. It should be Prinz Wilhelm

Flit said...

That's Herr Villhelm to you commoner!!!