Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Futsal update

As usual when Monday night roles round the butterflies start flapping and the bladder start filling...yes that's right...off to FUTSAL!!!!

This week we played the Futsal Kings, and (yes) got beaten. After last weeks fabulous effort we were quietly anticipating another good score, there we weren't disappointed, we went down 8-2, we were pretty happy since our goal this season is to not lose by more than 10 each game (hopefully giving us a much more presentable goal difference at the end of the comp!)

I was ecstatic as I kicked our first goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!

Stix brought our next goal to fruition later in the second half.

There were moments where we looked cohesive and professional, and moments where we looked like 5 years olds all following the ball and moments of sheer brilliance (I refer to my goal...just kidding)

Onwards and upwards I say! we can win this season, we have the makings of a very decent team....training on Sunday? 5.30pm? anyone?

6 comments:

Margs said...

p.s my arms look like those of an orangutan in this photo!! How long do they look!!!!

Noodle said...

Sarah and I will be in Tumut for the weekend, so I'll have to let somebody know if I can make it to training closer to the time - don't know if we'll be back by then or not. But I'll TRY!

Matt said...

And Hairy too!

Nick said...

O Canada! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix.
Ton histoire est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

Margs said...

this was NOT a post about Canada! G'Nick! relevant submission only please!

Nick said...

I was explaining in French That i would be in Canada!