Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blog Domination

As part of my commitment to time wasting AND Liela, my new phone, I thought I'd take a few photos for you. I realise that there is a proliferation of Sarah posts this week, so let me know if you want me to pipe down!

For now, though, here is my humble work station. For anyone in the know, you can just make out that it is actually WORK up on my monitor. Not a food-jewellry website.


And here is the view through my window. Not a bad day it's shaping up to be.

Hope to see the Sydney residents at the pub tonight. I am going to inflict you on Noodle's friend's wife who's staying with me at the mo'.

And don't worry. I will be bringing Liela for you to meet.

1 comment:

Nick said...

But you are the BLOG overlord you always dominate - it's just that you are aware of it at the moment....